echo YWhheWF0aUByaXNldXAubmV0Cg== | base64 --decode or (if you don't know what to do with that) type ahayati then put an at sign; after that write riseup period net.
Fingerprint: D9A0 F57B 26A2 1ED1 C638 4DA6 E40E 00F9 369A 7E3A
If you use messaging apps, you can also send me messages on Keybase. It'll encrypt messages end-to-end but you need to be careful about information you send. Nothing is safe online. If you're interested, I'm alirezahayati. To be sure it's me, this website is proven on my profile.
* Fingerprint and keys are changed.
Please encrypt your email messages even if you’re not sending any serious information. Encrypting helps us protect our privacy and it’s a good practice for respecting people’s right to own their information. If you don’t know how to encrypt your email, take a look at this page.
You should keep in mind that if you want an encrypted response, you have to send your PGP public key to me. I won’t keep your key for a long time, so if you contact me after a while, you should send your key again.
- Please describe what you need or what you contacted me for, completely.
- You don’t need to be too polite or formal.
- Please avoid including unnecessary information in your message.
- I don't open links.
- If you're sending a file, please attach it in your email message or ask for a way. Normally I don't open them, so don't send any file unless I asked for it.
- If I needed to know something, I’ll ask for it.
- I’ll respond as soon as possible but sometimes it takes a day or two.
- Please don’t ask for phone number or any other personal information.
Please don’t send any serious information or important data that can put you or me at risk with email messages. If you need to contact me about such information, please send an email message and ask for a private secure way of communication.
Last update: 05 September 2019